Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two Love Psalms

by Isaac Pena

My love for her is endless like the stars in the sky. The passion and desire I have for her burns inside of me and it's as hot as the sun. I'd love to put a beautiful ring around her finger like the glorious rings of Saturn. But the communication we have with each other is like the communication that humans have with aliens. Although she is gone and I can't find her I am still gonna send signals into the heavens to let her know I am not giving up on her.

**

Every time I take a shower I see the scar. It's the scar that I got from Cupid shooting me with one of his enchanted Love arrows. I touch the scar and get a vivid flashback of what used to be and the entire time I was thinking about it I noticed my heart wasn't beating. Was I dying? Without her yes! Was I losing my mind? Without her yes! Will I give up on her? Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your message as you would a letter, since we simply cut and paste the messages to send them to the inmates.